Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter Weekend

Last Friday Elijah and Sylvie came over to my house for a play date we had an Easter hunt I ate all my eggs. After the Easter hunt we played cricket. I won the game seven out of five. Then it was time to go home. We dropped of Elijah at his house and drove back home. When we got there we asked Sylvie if she would like a sleep-over she said yes but she'll have to ask her mum and dad first. When she got back she said they said yes but she'll need help carrying her stuff to my house. So I helped her carry her stuff to my house. Then she set up her stuff on my bunk bed. Then we played for two hours then it was time to go to bed. We said good night then fell asleep. when morning came we brushed our teeth then we had breakfast . After breakfast we played some more cricket and this time Sylvie won. We played in my room for a bit then it was time for Sylvie to go home. Before she left she asked my mum and dad if I could come over and play and they said yes but only for ten minutes we said ok and we played soccer then I had to go home I said bye then left.

No comments:

Post a Comment